Running and Evil Campaign You’re an experienced Dungeon Master who has played their share of campaigns where heroes reign supreme and you’re ready for something new. Or perhaps you’re new to running a campaign but are intoxicated by the allure of hosting a more sinister party. Well, my friends…you’ve come to the right place. Let’s…
Building Encounters! Combat and Beyond! As a new Dungeon Master, it is your job to create Non-Player Characters, maps, story lines, and the world around the players. You’ll also be responsible for creating and directing the encounters your players will have. Encounters are events in the game that slow the party’s progression throughout the campaign….
- How to Run an Evil Campaign: Dungeons and Dragons October 16, 2017
- Matt Colville & Running the Game October 8, 2017
- DnDice Tutorial and Review October 2, 2017
- Everything you Need to Know about Alignment: Dungeons and Dragons September 25, 2017
- How Drawing Your D&D Character Benefits You September 17, 2017